Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Pretty Full Weekend

Friday night my bride and I saw "The Full Monty" at the local playhouse. What a hoot! I had tears coming down my cheeks. Between this play and "The Producers" a few weeks back, there have been some side-splitting moments.

Saturday evening, we attended a "class reunion" kind of thing at one of the local places in town. It was a reunion of teachers and staff that taught and worked at Jefferson Junior High School (now known as Jefferson Middle School). The good news is that many attended. The bad news is that many could not attend. We saw folks that we had not seen in years. We had lots of fun and not many "war stories" were told. Just some good visitin". I know that I am biased, but I think we had a very good, hard-working and caring staff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did. At least from the parent perspective.